Finding the Right Home
The search for your dream home begins in your present home. By asking yourself key questions about what you like, you’ll save time in the house-hunting process.
* What style of home do you like – two story, ranch, split-level, something else?
* What size of home do you need – number of bedrooms, baths?
* What are your priorities in home features – garage, gourmet kitchen, fireplace, first-floor family room, formal dining room or other features?
* Does the home have additional space that could be finished such as an attic or basement?
* What natural features outside the home are most significant to you – woods, hills, streams, lakes, others?
Information provided by Semonin Realtors.