Should You Sell Your Own Home?
Consider the following steps you must take to get the BEST price for your home:
* Inspect your home and make any repairs or improvements before you put it on the market
* Investigate properties recently sold or for sale in your area
* Determine financing for your prospective buyers
* Purchase weather-proof “For Sale” signs
* Advertise and hold an “Open House
* Write and design an advertisement that will attract the right buyers to your property
* Make sure you are available to show your home anytime
* Separate “lookers” from qualified buyers
* Negotiate with buyers- remember you want the BEST price
* Home inspection preparation-Research what takes place and what to expect
* Obtain all forms necessary for the legal sale of your property
* While marketing your current property, locate and negotiate your next purchase.
Information provided by Semonin Realtors.